Site is Live!
Technically it’s been live for a while now, but I’m announcing it now.
Still to be done:
- Adding the door sensor, if UCC decides they want to get it working again.
- Possibly implementing some sort of forum, or setting up tags for topic discussions, including an off-topic (maybe requiring a login so people don’t discover what you people are really like).
- Adding committee pictures, when the new committee comes in.
- Adding new committee as content creators. Not sure if they’ll get full administration rights or if I’ll limit it to posting and keep it to one as the admin (page editing and layout modification).
- Getting old meeting minutes and fresher guides.
- Redirecting www.unisfa.asn.au to this address, or switching all of this to that domain to get it off of mussel, depending on how UCC wants things to happen. Or both, I don’t know.
- Fixing things up as they occur. I can see comments becoming a problem if the trolls come-a-lurking.
All in all the new design is nice and works on mobiles. With the events calendar and hopefully the door sensor interface we might actually get people using the site. Worst result is that is becomes a pretty archive, forever lingering in the UCC servers.